Portal

[CU] Clans United
Community for all Soldier of Fortune 2 Clans

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[CU] Clans United: Past, Present and Future

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [CU] Clans United Forum Index -> Other stuff -> General
Previous topic :: Next topic  
m8 (GohfiK~)
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 24 Sep - 20:10 (2012)    Post subject: [CU] Clans United: Past, Present and Future Reply with quote

Hi this is [CU]GohfiK~ - clan peacekeeper

[CU]Past
Clans United formed to pool our active players to challenge big clans.
We started practice sessions and got to know each other. Happy times.
Dealing with EV!L to arrange scrims ended in tears which left [CU] without an immediate goal.
Frank continued to build this community by providing a home and encouraging everyone to help and be more involved.
A few fun practice sessions later, with fewer people turning up each time, leads us to...

[CU]Present

Initial hopes of bringing life back to SOF2 with servers full of regular active players seems to have stalled.
Frank has understandably withdrawn his support for [CU]. So no more [CU] SOF2 Servers and TeamSpeak.
We currently still have this Forum, Facebook and a sense of shock from the possibility that all this will end soon if we do nothing about it, which leads us to...

[CU]Future
So do you folks want a future WITH or without Clans United.

Please start a discussion on the future of [CU] before it's too late. Thank You!

Visit poster’s website
Publicité

PostPosted: Mon 24 Sep - 20:10 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
[CU]WildChild
[CU] Member
[CU] Member

PostPosted: Tue 25 Sep - 00:02 (2012)    Post subject: [CU] Clans United: Past, Present and Future Reply with quote

I would second this motion to get the discussion started...thanks Gohfik for taking the initiative to get the discussion on its way... there is alot i would like to say and even suggest on the future of [CU]... however first we should agree on the medium in which the discussion should be conducted.. be it TS, xfire, or whatever you guys propose... I would gladly oblige.

Wild as the jungle itself!

Yahoo Messenger MSN
>]CU[<inHell
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 25 Sep - 13:43 (2012)    Post subject: [CU] Clans United: Past, Present and Future Reply with quote

I can turn teamspeak server and gameservers back online.
I will stay in mzfit, and i still will do things for CU, i did not leave, i did not close down anything yet, but the servers and ts.

Do not worry about souls,
For they are easy to sell,
The devil pays good money,
So welcome to HELL!

m8 (GohfiK~)
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 25 Sep - 19:02 (2012)    Post subject: [CU] Clans United: Past, Present and Future Reply with quote

Thanks WildChild for show willing to help get this [CU] show back on the road. A good step forward would be if you could gather the troops and arrange next Sunday's [CU] Practice Session just to keep the routine going and hopefully pull in more players.

Frank your actions spoke louder than words and may have just kicked some life back into [CU]. I know you want [CU] to carry on just as much as we do.
Thanks for the kind offer of turning [CU] TeamSpeak back on. It was really useful and brought the community together.
I'm not sure we'd need the [CU] SOF2 Server just yet. Between us, we have a surplus of empty Clan Servers to use. All could benefit with some heavy traffic from all [CU] players.

You never know you'll miss something until it's gone.

Visit poster’s website
>]CU[<inHell
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 26 Sep - 15:44 (2012)    Post subject: [CU] Clans United: Past, Present and Future Reply with quote

Thats tru about them servers, the thing i was aiming for is  i have the evil mod 0.5 wich is running from my serverrack now but my isp only put tru 2.5mbit upload instead of the 100mbit viberpowered servers.

So welcome to HELL!

m8 (GohfiK~)
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 27 Sep - 21:41 (2012)    Post subject: [CU] Clans United: Past, Present and Future Reply with quote

This is the Scrim Roster we began with ... 21 players who wanted to take part in [CU] scrims.

PreDa']['oR [RBC]
Wildchild[RBC]
FammlorD [RBC]          

GohfiK~ [m8]
LE_RANGER [m8]
Goumig [m8]
Mjr Miche [m8]
D3mon [m8]

BLOODZ !BRP!
J@ckth3ripp3r !BRP!
Hawkeye !BRP!
'Z!ldj!aN!BRP!
NEO !BRP!
JohnyCombat!BRP!
Zoso!BRP!
Rusty!BRP!
G.R.O.M. !BRP!
FL@$|-| !BRP!

Killerplautze skld
Nemesis skld
El!te skld

CUInHell >]MzFiT[<

That's a great list of "active" players. Just need to give them something to do.

Visit poster’s website
[CU]WildChild
[CU] Member
[CU] Member

PostPosted: Sat 29 Sep - 00:31 (2012)    Post subject: [CU] Clans United: Past, Present and Future Reply with quote

yes sir.... By the way i want to raise something important about the CU leadership in the upcoming meeting this sunday

Wild as the jungle itself!

Yahoo Messenger MSN
m8 (GohfiK~)
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 10 Oct - 21:38 (2012)    Post subject: [CU] Clans United: Past, Present and Future Reply with quote

For future reference the important something WildChild wished to raise about the [CU] leadership was that he was stepping down and putting m8 (GohfiK~) in his place.

Hope I'm up to the job.

m8 (GohfiK~)

Visit poster’s website
m8 (GohfiK~)
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 27 Oct - 17:01 (2012)    Post subject: [CU] Clans United: Past, Present and Future Reply with quote

2 Weeks down the line and 3 [CU] events later.

14/10/2012 [CU] 4pm GMT Session on MzFiT server. 14 players (7 x MzFiT, 4 x m8, 2 x RBC, 1 x BRP)
21/10/2012 [CU] 4pm GMT Session on m8. 6 players (4 x m8, 1 x BRP, FLASH)
21/10/2012 [CU] 8pm GMT Session on MzFiT. Started with about 12 players but ended early after all MzFiT players left.

I still feel there is a lot of confusion around what [CU] is meant to be. Since I became the boss, there still hasn't been a proper meeting to discuss what we want to do. We say we will have a meeting but end up just playing instead.

Not sure what's happening with the [CU] scrim team idea. I've pushed the community events idea with each clan hosting sessions which are organized through Facebook to bring players together. I've posted a few events on Facebook to keep things rolling and thought other clan leaders would eventually do the same. I admit this idea hasn't been spelled out but then again we still haven't had a meeting which is my fault.

Gonna find out what you folks want to do if it kills me.

m8 (GohfiK~)

P.S. Thanks for reading this message. You must be very bored or weird to visit this dead forum.

Visit poster’s website
>]CU[<inHell
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 27 Oct - 19:57 (2012)    Post subject: [CU] Clans United: Past, Present and Future Reply with quote

lol i did.. Okay

So welcome to HELL!

[CU]J@ckth3r!pp3r
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Wed 7 Nov - 09:28 (2012)    Post subject: [CU] Clans United: Past, Present and Future Reply with quote

Sry for my abstain but I havent been feel so good. I have felt my depression again. Feeling better now and will come from now on....

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 19:08 (2018)    Post subject: [CU] Clans United: Past, Present and Future

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [CU] Clans United Forum Index -> Other stuff -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template Vietcong by Bluck & dav.bo