Portal

[CU] Clans United
Community for all Soldier of Fortune 2 Clans

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

An absolute HONOUR.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [CU] Clans United Forum Index -> Other stuff -> General
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Cake Dude
Friends of [CU]
Friends of [CU]

PostPosted: Sun 22 Jul - 12:15 (2012)    Post subject: An absolute HONOUR. Reply with quote

I have visited this forum two or three times maybe, always coming direct to this forum part without going onto the front page.  Just now i saw what it said.....

Founder - Wildchild
Co founder - Jacktheripper
Graphics - Verocious

A combination of several clans under one playing for the sake of playing.  And then it says a special thanks to Cake Dude for bringing the idea up.

I wont lie, when i just read that just now it made me feel a massive wave of pride, gratitude, meaning and thankfullness.  I always wanted to do positive things for the sof2 community and even for something so simple as that line means a hell of a lot to me. 

The idea was one i had about 18 months ago, i posted my vision on several forums but everyone basically said it could not be done, i am very happy to see Clans United (perfect fitting name btw) doing something to keep the community alive with this game and focusing on the most important thing......to keep people playing sof2 for years to come.

I will be honest, im not sure what the full plan is for Clans United - im not sure if its based around just scrimming different clans or whatever but if there is a one off scrim or whatever AND i feel i can bring something to the team AND im actually asked or invited to take part then it will be my honour to stand with the team, the team that represents only the best interests in keeping sof2 going and alive.

CakeDude.

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 22 Jul - 12:15 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
>]CU[<inHell
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 22 Jul - 13:37 (2012)    Post subject: An absolute HONOUR. Reply with quote

The message i have put there after talking with wildchild we decided to put your name there just for the record.
We do not want to have a leader but founder wildchild and co-founder is only because we got that ball running.
Im sure if your online and able to join we will surely ask you to play.

We need to figure out how to do this as we have set the rule that you have to be in a clan to join.

Asoon we got an idea on that and we have a steady group, im sure well come up with a sollution for players without clans

Greetings From the dutch battlefront.
The enemy is outthere.
Razz

Do not worry about souls,
For they are easy to sell,
The devil pays good money,
So welcome to HELL!

[CU]WildChild
[CU] Member
[CU] Member

PostPosted: Sat 28 Jul - 23:19 (2012)    Post subject: An absolute HONOUR. Reply with quote

Hello Cake, well you are allowed to play Okay  HOWEVER, there is but one condition that must be met and that is you must be in a member clan associated  the choices available are M8 - lead by Gohfik, RBC- lead by Fammlord,SKLD- lead by killerplaut, BRP- lead by Jack and MDK- lead by DL......... I hope you choose a clan and do take to the battle field soon. Okay

Wild as the jungle itself!

Yahoo Messenger MSN
[CU]J@ckth3r!pp3r
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 29 Jul - 07:58 (2012)    Post subject: An absolute HONOUR. Reply with quote

He was in !BRP! but left little while ago. But if he want he can tag up again without making a post at brp forum. Okay I will just make a post that hes back in the clan again if he decide to do so....

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:17 (2018)    Post subject: An absolute HONOUR.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [CU] Clans United Forum Index -> Other stuff -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template Vietcong by Bluck & dav.bo