Portal

[CU] Clans United
Community for all Soldier of Fortune 2 Clans

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

new ctf / tdm / dm servers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [CU] Clans United Forum Index -> Soldier of fortune 2 -> Servers
Previous topic :: Next topic  
>]CU[<inHell
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 28 Jul - 14:07 (2012)    Post subject: new ctf / tdm / dm servers Reply with quote

i have made 3 servers 1 ctf server 1tdm server 1 dm server.

They all running.
I now need some help from you guys.

point is this servers contain 10 mapcycles. 5 normals and 5 for scrims.

Please ask your friends for mapcycles diffrent ones.

I cannot sspend my time keeping an eye out for 4 servers and keep them running and still be making all kinds of stuff like banners keeping forum running and stuff.
I feel kinda left alone here.
25 to 30 members and we do it all alone with some help from furious, jack and 2 moderators

Anyone with knowledge of c++ would be handy too so we can rebuild the mod with picture's and weaponmod...

Ask around who wants to put some effort into it.

I cannot pay you as im paying for 3 servers at home (powercost 150 euro a year per 2 servers on 1 pc) The new one is gonna take even more.

So please help your buddy's Mr. Green

Do not worry about souls,
For they are easy to sell,
The devil pays good money,
So welcome to HELL!

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 28 Jul - 14:07 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
[CU]WildChild
[CU] Member
[CU] Member

PostPosted: Sat 28 Jul - 17:31 (2012)    Post subject: new ctf / tdm / dm servers Reply with quote

Frank you already do too much for CU... its time for you to relax...you could probably take off the DM server? and we will see how it goes from there?.... If you need my help you know i'm always willing... just let me know Okay

Wild as the jungle itself!

Yahoo Messenger MSN
>]CU[<inHell
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 29 Jul - 00:57 (2012)    Post subject: new ctf / tdm / dm servers Reply with quote

Cant do enough for the bennefit but we just need to all put in some effort.
Like tonight good things where settled we got admin on the server we even got the faith in using the ftp to look into the guys files.
Now thats what i call dedication. Not being scared to give out a password.
I have been filled with joy theese last 3 weeks see how much we got fixed in this small amout of time.

I wanna thank you all for putting time into the game. Okay

So welcome to HELL!

[CU]J@ckth3r!pp3r
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 29 Jul - 07:44 (2012)    Post subject: new ctf / tdm / dm servers Reply with quote

We have brp server for dm so just tdm and ctf is nesessairy. Good work Frank.. Okay

>]CU[<inHell
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 29 Jul - 09:51 (2012)    Post subject: new ctf / tdm / dm servers Reply with quote

Ok i will have to put of the teamspeak server after sundays training so i can start the teamspeak on the new server this week will be teamspeak maitenanceweek lol.
Just have to put new ip in router and make it think it has to use 192.168.***.*** < Local Mr. Green

So welcome to HELL!

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 16:35 (2017)    Post subject: new ctf / tdm / dm servers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [CU] Clans United Forum Index -> Soldier of fortune 2 -> Servers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template Vietcong by Bluck & dav.bo