Portal

[CU] Clans United
Community for all Soldier of Fortune 2 Clans

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mini Scrim VS EV!L (3vs3)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [CU] Clans United Forum Index -> Soldier of fortune 2 -> Scrims
Previous topic :: Next topic  
[CU]WildChild
[CU] Member
[CU] Member

PostPosted: Sun 19 Aug - 11:59 (2012)    Post subject: Mini Scrim VS EV!L (3vs3) Reply with quote

Hey everyone,  EVIL has contacted me and  requested a scrim today on their server at 5pm trinidad time or 10pm UK and 11pm

Holland. Anyone interested could place their names below this thread. To be certain if they will actually do it is another thing since I believe they are scared Okay

Wild as the jungle itself!

Yahoo Messenger MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 19 Aug - 11:59 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
>]CU[<inHell
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 19 Aug - 14:03 (2012)    Post subject: Mini Scrim VS EV!L (3vs3) Reply with quote

I am scared to m8, so ill be in there and i'llTakeEmToHell [CU]Wise!  Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Do not worry about souls,
For they are easy to sell,
The devil pays good money,
So welcome to HELL!

[CU]J@ckth3r!pp3r
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 19 Aug - 14:05 (2012)    Post subject: Mini Scrim VS EV!L (3vs3) Reply with quote

I will be there too..Smile

m8 (GohfiK~)
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 19 Aug - 14:07 (2012)    Post subject: Mini Scrim VS EV!L (3vs3) Reply with quote

[CU]GohfiK~ reporting for duty, SIR!

Ev!l have nothing to fear from me so hopefully they will show up. Wink

Visit poster’s website
>]CU[<inHell
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 19 Aug - 22:36 (2012)    Post subject: Mini Scrim VS EV!L (3vs3) Reply with quote

Completely overrun and buttfucked. Okay

So welcome to HELL!

m8 (GohfiK~)
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 20 Aug - 22:04 (2012)    Post subject: Mini Scrim VS EV!L (3vs3) Reply with quote

Apologies to EV!L for that pitiful Scrim.

Scrim Rules: 3 vs 3 Jordan middle route only.
Actual Rules: [CU] players must rush down the middle of the map shooting into thin air and immediately dying. Respawn and repeat for 30 mins.
EV!L's expensive bag full of nades and heat seeking bullets were working well on us as we couldn't even get out of the Red spawn area and then on Blue we couldn't get near the HUMVEE.
I couldn't stay alive long enough to hit anything so I think I would've had a better ratio if I'd just suicide naded for the whole 30 mins for the small chance that I'd kill something with my dead man's nade.
Conclusion: I'm not suited to CTF Scrims so will take a back seat in future and give some more deserving [CU] players a chance to get slaughtered in my place. Laughing

Visit poster’s website
-=[EV!L]=- V!p3r
Friends of [CU]
Friends of [CU]

PostPosted: Mon 20 Aug - 22:34 (2012)    Post subject: Mini Scrim VS EV!L (3vs3) Reply with quote

GG Guys

>]CU[<inHell
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Mon 20 Aug - 22:56 (2012)    Post subject: Mini Scrim VS EV!L (3vs3) Reply with quote

Okay gg goldfish its no ploblem im still pulling bullets from my ass Mr. Green

So welcome to HELL!

-=[EV!L]=- V!p3r
Friends of [CU]
Friends of [CU]

PostPosted: Tue 21 Aug - 14:28 (2012)    Post subject: Mini Scrim VS EV!L (3vs3) Reply with quote

haha.. Damn, you not finished yet ?

[CU]WildChild
[CU] Member
[CU] Member

PostPosted: Tue 21 Aug - 17:28 (2012)    Post subject: Mini Scrim VS EV!L (3vs3) Reply with quote

Gohfik dont throw the towel in just yet mate! me and pred have some tactics that we would like to share in practice.. that would surely help, I've shown verocious some of the hiding places  that those guys used in the scrim against you all and it was tough at first for us but now its normal. Okay

Wild as the jungle itself!

Yahoo Messenger MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 22:42 (2018)    Post subject: Mini Scrim VS EV!L (3vs3)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [CU] Clans United Forum Index -> Soldier of fortune 2 -> Scrims All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template Vietcong by Bluck & dav.bo