Portal

[CU] Clans United
Community for all Soldier of Fortune 2 Clans

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ATTENTION QUICKTOURNY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [CU] Clans United Forum Index -> Soldier of fortune 2 -> Tournys/Tournaments
Previous topic :: Next topic  
>]CU[<inHell
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 1 Sep - 05:55 (2012)    Post subject: ATTENTION QUICKTOURNY Reply with quote

Greetings to one and all, I would like to cordially invite all CU members to a practice session on the MDK Asylum server IP: ...
Please come out and try this fairly new server this would go a long way to preserve our fellowship in the game,
clans are also advised that if they want to host similar events like this one and others... the floor is always open and once the event is within a time frame that we can manage it will be great !
MDK uses this mod so please download it and paste the mod in where the other mods are....

Tomorrow Sathurday 11-01-2012

Please if you do not know times ask us.

12:00 pm trini = 18:00 pm europe = 17:00 pm in the uk.

68.232.160.100:20100 .:^+]M|)K|Asylum.^+SD|

Make a MDK folder in your SOF2 Folder put this mod in, however you do not need it perse. It will give you some more options.

Go here for his website and mod, Love you DL...
http://mentallydisturbedkillers.com/downloads/category/2-mods

Thank you all.... Verocious, Wildchild, Falcon, DL
The devil pays good money,
So welcome to HELL!

[CU]J@ckth3r!pp3r
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sat 1 Sep - 14:27 (2012)    Post subject: ATTENTION QUICKTOURNY Reply with quote

I will try to be there. Just need to pick up some stuff before at our old house. I hope Im back before.

[CU]Mjr_Miche
Modérateur
Modérateur

PostPosted: Sat 1 Sep - 21:35 (2012)    Post subject: ATTENTION QUICKTOURNY Reply with quote

i'll be there deffo m8 probably Goumig as well.  Ranger is out this week.
We may have another m8 member called Mrs Marples (from Russia so don't know for time dispo) who i think maybe interested. He'd have to join CU first tho.

hope i play better than last week Embarassed

Cya 2morrow

Okay

[CU]Mjr_Miche
Modérateur
Modérateur

PostPosted: Sat 1 Sep - 22:01 (2012)    Post subject: ATTENTION QUICKTOURNY Reply with quote

Apart from their MDK mod is there anything else to download (like non-standard Maps)?

thx

>]CU[<inHell
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Sun 2 Sep - 01:44 (2012)    Post subject: ATTENTION QUICKTOURNY Reply with quote

He only need to register at [CU] then when we get a full list idk what happens with it yet... We will have more talks and things to come so keep an aye out on our forums and the miztitz forum,

.:]M|)K| Mentally Disturbed Killers.com |
The devil pays good money,
So welcome to HELL!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [CU] Clans United Forum Index -> Soldier of fortune 2 -> Tournys/Tournaments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Cookies | Charte | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template Vietcong by Bluck & dav.bo