Portal

[CU] Clans United
Community for all Soldier of Fortune 2 Clans

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Departing from CU

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [CU] Clans United Forum Index -> Other stuff -> General
Previous topic :: Next topic  
.:}M|)K|DL.s|
Friends of [CU]
Friends of [CU]

PostPosted: Thu 6 Sep - 03:51 (2012)    Post subject: Departing from CU Reply with quote

Hey guys, I have been unable to get ahold of Wildchild so I am making a post here to say that I have decided to pull M|)K from CU. Wildchild and I spoke about it before so he knows. Anyways, good luck with your new team and best of luck in your future scrims. Good bye Frankfurt and the rest of CU.

Regards,

DL

Jesus esta en Tijuana?... Madre santa

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 6 Sep - 03:51 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
>]CU[<inHell
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 6 Sep - 06:27 (2012)    Post subject: Departing from CU Reply with quote

Sad Hope you join us later in the way we going, we are growing faster and faster and all good skilled players and new mod soon.

But what  i think this, No offense :

What do you want from us, you did nothing yet for [CU] you played 3 or 4 nights and we even joined your server last week because you feel alone in yours.
We even had a great time hitting nothing and having long fights.
The turnout after a message on fb was perfect.
Wildchild is on ts everyday, he has email. I am all days. Today i was in MzFiT only. i got mail msn xfire facebook steam forum pm twitter icq and you could not find me? Razz i check my email 30 times a day.
You just did not wanna talk to me for 3 weeks. Be fair. I am, your mod has problems with the settings, thats why nobody plays there.
Not because we dont play there.
I do not like it you dint even take the effort m8,s
And did not expect this so soon.
I put alot of work into this so did wildchild.
Im just very disapointed
Ill remove you from admin and ill remake the banners again, but if any more wanna leave just say it in my face on ts.

Cya m8'ties succes with your clan and server and we will visit prolly sometime.
Sorry you guys feel this way Peace and see you around.
Say hello to peter the cocksucker

ps i know its one of you guys you dont fool me!!

Do not worry about souls,
For they are easy to sell,
The devil pays good money,
So welcome to HELL!

m8 (GohfiK~)
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 6 Sep - 19:43 (2012)    Post subject: Departing from CU Reply with quote

cya dl m8

We had some great games and I was looking forward to learning more from you.

GohfiK~

Visit poster’s website
[CU]WildChild
[CU] Member
[CU] Member

PostPosted: Thu 6 Sep - 23:07 (2012)    Post subject: Departing from CU Reply with quote

I wish to thank DL and his clan MDK for their participation in CU...it is unfortunate that you guys have decided to leave...obviously for reasons beyond my control ...BUT i wish you guys all the best and I do look forward to continue our gaming friendship ALL the best! Okay

Wild as the jungle itself!

Yahoo Messenger MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 21:08 (2018)    Post subject: Departing from CU

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [CU] Clans United Forum Index -> Other stuff -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template Vietcong by Bluck & dav.bo