Portal

[CU] Clans United
Community for all Soldier of Fortune 2 Clans

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

QUESTION : WHAT ARE YOUR PLAYING TIME PREFERENCES PLEEZ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [CU] Clans United Forum Index -> Soldier of fortune 2 -> Scrims
Previous topic :: Next topic  

What are your preferred playing times?
00h00 - 04h00 Universal Time
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
04h00 - 08h00 UT
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
08h00 - 12h00 UT
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
12h00 - 16h00 UT
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
16h00 - 20h00 UT
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
20h00 - 24h00 UT
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
I live on Mars
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

[CU]Mjr_Miche
Modérateur
Modérateur

PostPosted: Sun 16 Sep - 21:56 (2012)    Post subject: QUESTION : WHAT ARE YOUR PLAYING TIME PREFERENCES PLEEZ? Reply with quote

Hi all CU addicts.
Thought it might be a good  Idea   to know everyone's little secets Arrow
This would give a fair idea of who's being left out from the weekly fun sessions due to sleep or other activities outside normal playing times Laughing

THEN i think the best move would be to organize something at the most popular time with other time-zone players making huge efforts to join in if they can.

Is this Democratic Question
This doesn't mean that Republicans can't vote of course Embarassed

I put 4 hour time slots as this is about the amount of time the game could last Okay

Happy voting all

Miche

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 16 Sep - 21:56 (2012)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
>]CU[<inHell
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Tue 18 Sep - 09:31 (2012)    Post subject: QUESTION : WHAT ARE YOUR PLAYING TIME PREFERENCES PLEEZ? Reply with quote

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc

Do not worry about souls,
For they are easy to sell,
The devil pays good money,
So welcome to HELL!

m8 (GohfiK~)
Administrateur
Administrateur

PostPosted: Thu 27 Sep - 21:07 (2012)    Post subject: QUESTION : WHAT ARE YOUR PLAYING TIME PREFERENCES PLEEZ? Reply with quote

Not really enough votes for a clear winner.

We could figure out the "fairest" time by finding out the Countries of all the players who want to get together and arrange a time that isn't too early for the USA players or too late for the Australian players. My fellow Europeans should be OK in the middle.

For Universal Time 16:00
-------Today
11:00 US\Central
12:00 US\Eastern
16:00 Universal Time
17:00 Europe\London
18:00 Europe\Amsterdam & Paris
20:00 Europe\Moscow
00:00 Australia\West
-------Tomorrow
02:00 Australia\Melbourne

Is Sunday the best day to get together or are people busy doing other stuff?

Visit poster’s website
[CU]WildChild
[CU] Member
[CU] Member

PostPosted: Sat 29 Sep - 00:29 (2012)    Post subject: QUESTION : WHAT ARE YOUR PLAYING TIME PREFERENCES PLEEZ? Reply with quote

Well I'm from Trinidad which is situated in the Caribbean... so for all you guys in England and the UK i'm 5 hours behind you all.

Wild as the jungle itself!

Yahoo Messenger MSN
[CU]Mjr_Miche
Modérateur
Modérateur

PostPosted: Sat 29 Sep - 16:29 (2012)    Post subject: QUESTION : WHAT ARE YOUR PLAYING TIME PREFERENCES PLEEZ? Reply with quote

Hello Wink
7 Votes in nearly 2 weeks not bad going but not yet a majority of the total number of [CU] members Embarassed so not yet a valid democratic vote Neutral but probably representative of the real number of active members Crying or Very sad
OR does this mean that everyone else can play at any time of the day or night which would be perfect Okay
of course Flexibility is one of the basic requirements for playing this game Arrow
so unlimited free time, perfect temperament, tolerance within limits and open minded playing spirit (ready to try anything once) would make this a [CU] heaven Exclamation ... can always dream can't i Question

[CU]FL@$|-|
[CU] Member
[CU] Member

PostPosted: Mon 1 Oct - 19:46 (2012)    Post subject: QUESTION : WHAT ARE YOUR PLAYING TIME PREFERENCES PLEEZ? Reply with quote

Regular time is fine for me although if was a few hours earlier I wouldnt havta hear the shaved clam lady whine about taking the whole day up. But then might be too early for others so I guess regular time prbly fits best for most people. Some people might not show because sunday is church day for some but to me having to go to church is trying to make up for lack of faith so I dont do it whatsoever. Most have turned into mostly about money profit anyway in my opinion. Treat others with kindness and respect is most important in my opinion. I just enjoy playing the game with good people for the most part and doing CTF instead of DM has something to work for rather than whoever turns up headphones loudest and camps gets highest score. I only hear out of one ear so I have never used sound in the 11 years I've played sof which I'm still trying to get used to because the sound seems to distract me from playing actualy, But I'm learning to play with TS going and just turned game sounds way down so I should improve with time. Keep on fraggin and I will keep on joining in with my friends !!!

[CU]Mjr_Miche
Modérateur
Modérateur

PostPosted: Wed 3 Oct - 21:44 (2012)    Post subject: QUESTION : WHAT ARE YOUR PLAYING TIME PREFERENCES PLEEZ? Reply with quote

Hi & thx FL@$|-| for the post  Okay
That was the idea - to try & find out what would please the majority but maybe my post was lost in all the others Arrow
True that all basic human values are going down the drain fast and most people think you're after something if you're anything like nice to them.
Being Church of England and living in France means i've become virtually non practicing of the faith Rolling Eyes
For that new game it really is an asset to have the sound on for the atmosphere but you can test for yourself!
I have to re-install too because my version bugs a fair bit. Takes a while but it's worth it Smile
cya soon m8

[CU]FL@$|-|
[CU] Member
[CU] Member

PostPosted: Thu 4 Oct - 02:05 (2012)    Post subject: QUESTION : WHAT ARE YOUR PLAYING TIME PREFERENCES PLEEZ? Reply with quote

Yeah I will need one of you guys to help me figure that other game out sometime. Any [CU] member is welcome to add me on facebook then maybe sometime we will both have the time. I been doing nothing but working and sleeping lately since my witch wont help pay no bills anymore but hopefully will catch up on bills someday so I can at least get a break instead of 20 hour straight work no break or food or anything. Eating breakfast right now and it's almost 9:00 pm and then back to work on my flymo = flying mower. Hopefully since it's a antique I will sell it for enough to help so I dont lose my home. Anyway add me on facebook if ya want and I hope to see whoever does on there. Oh yeah it might help if I put my facebook name, LMFAO!!! flash lacher is my real name and name on facebook for anyone that wants to add me.

[CU]Mjr_Miche
Modérateur
Modérateur

PostPosted: Fri 5 Oct - 01:14 (2012)    Post subject: QUESTION : WHAT ARE YOUR PLAYING TIME PREFERENCES PLEEZ? Reply with quote

Hi again Flash - have you downloaded the game yet ? Sounds like you haven't had much time !
Mine is bugged so i have to re-install it. If you want we could maybe use the TS CU channel if
you needed some help with doing the installation .. it's not as complicated as it sounds.
Don't know what would be best day / time for that - i think we have about 7 or 8 hour time gap .. but
it should be possible m8 Smile

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 16:34 (2017)    Post subject: QUESTION : WHAT ARE YOUR PLAYING TIME PREFERENCES PLEEZ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    [CU] Clans United Forum Index -> Soldier of fortune 2 -> Scrims All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Portal | Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Template Vietcong by Bluck & dav.bo